Apple TV+

Yes - one of my favourites!

2 Likes

I can’t believe there are only three episodes left of the entire thing. This season felt a lot more satisfying but there’s still so much unanswered.

Unlike others on Reddit I’m not expecting to be spoon-fed everything so am very much appreciating the direction this is going in.

2 Likes

How’s Reddit for tv show discourse these days?

The last tv show I used it for was person of interest, and it was great. I’ll never forget when it captured the attention of the game of thrones subreddit because if-the-else blocked their precious battle of the bastards episodes from becoming IMDBs highest rated tv episode of all time, so they started review bombing person of interest. First and only time I ever saw that sort of video game culture trickle into another format.

I don’t think the format really works anymore in a binging world though, so I don’t bother with it much now and stick to the gaming ones.

Love it. Lauren Ambrose/Dorothy is my favourite - she cracks me up!

1 Like

Has anybody watched Truth Be Told? Wondering whether to give that a go…

1 Like

I love truth be told! Much more up to date on that one. Season 3 is the best one yet.

2 Likes

I’ll take that as a recommendation, then :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been watching Truth be Told after it came up in the thread - I’ve actually started to watch a bit more content from Apple in general actually and so far have enjoyed it all.

Finished the first season of Truth be Told and thought that was very good. Might be some suggestion the second series isn’t as good before third is better again but will see what happens there.

Really enjoyed both seasons of Slow Horses. Black Bird was very good too.

Added a few more to the watchlist too: The Mosquito Coast; Severance; Liaison; wecrashed.

Need more time in the day…

4 Likes

Second season was a bit off for me, but if you enjoyed the first I’m sure you’ll like it. Third season is where it really finds it footing for me. Definitely the best one yet for me.

Liaison’s first episode was good. It’s a show I’m gonna enjoy. It’s french first, British second though, which might put some folks off. French production with some good humour and they mock the brits really well. Some scenes got a good chuckle out of me.

1 Like

I loved this.

3 Likes

I really enjoyed this one

5 Likes

The ending though :tired_face: need season 2 pronto!

3 Likes

This looks good.

5 Likes

Looks amazing, also cant wait for more Foundation.

2 Likes

This is coming out on March 17th as a limited series, it has a big cast list:

3 Likes

They’re really pumping them out now aren’t they?

I hope they don’t fall into the same quantity over quality trap that Netflix did.

4 Likes

That’s one hell of a cast, looking forward to that

Just watched the trailers for Silo and Extrapolations - agree they both look good!

Also saw a trailer for film coming at end of March - Tetris, which is based on a true story that I know nothing about. Looks like that could be a good watch too.

4 Likes

Hijack with Idris Elba also looks good.

2 Likes