Apple TV+

It’s very good. One of the best sci-fi in a while. Watch it if you can.

3 Likes

This was brilliant.

The ending :exploding_head::exploding_head:

2 Likes

It’s excellent.

Apple TV has fewer shows but a lot are high quality. I’d highly recommend subscribing even if it’s just until you finish some of the amazing shows they have.

4 Likes

Looking forward to the Surface finale tomorrow.

2 Likes

Finally finished catching up on Tehran. The season started out with a really bizarre editing, mixing subtitles and disorienting dubbing. It improved as the season went on, but it put me off initially, and some scenes in later episodes still had those issues.

The twists and turns of the plot were largely predictable this season too, which killed the immersion and undermines the intelligence of the characters they’d built up in season 1. I could see things coming a mile off whilst the characters were oblivious and then shocked when it happened.

Still a very decent watch all round though, and the ending was great so that paid off. Needs a season 3! Not sure how far they can run with it after that though! But a third season should wrap things up nicely!

1 Like

I think they are the daftest bunch of spies to ever exist! With the exception of Faraz. He has all my respect. But why an Israeli production decided to portray the Mossad as an incompetent bunch of bumbling fools is beyond me

1 Like

Definitely came away feeling the same. He really grew on me this season and became my favourite character.

1 Like

Maybe late to it, but have watched first two episodes of surface, it’s very good so far, just want to keep watching and watching, will binge watch series I think.

1 Like

This is next on my list to try!

Curious to read @ravipatel’s thoughts on it now it’s finished.

1 Like

In retrospect the overall pacing was too slow. They could have cut half the episodes and got to the same place.

It was really well made and Gugu is brilliant, but I was left unsatisfied overall.

2 Likes

Hadn’t notice a longer Mythic Quest S3 trailer was out…

1 Like

Uhm…

Edit: Oh longer. My bad :joy: I have Splatoon eyes right now.

Well I might be buying my first fifa game.

Holy frick I suddenly want a football game. I’ve never played one but SHIIIIIIT take my money!

1 Like

Just finished watching Blackbird, very gripping. Only 6 episodes, no second series just 6 episodes where story is wrapped up, good job apple. Scary it is a true story but.

3 Likes

Five Days at Memorial is really good. Hard to accept what happened really, the whole disaster in general.

1 Like

It’s next on my watchlist.

1 Like