Apple TV+

Good news. I have enjoyed this from the very first episode. Season 2 was a little slow, season 3 is much better.

2 Likes

I’m interested to see where they’ll take it. We’ll probably have a good idea about it in 4 weeks’ time. Until then, this season is excellent

3 Likes

So good. Such a brilliant concept.

2 Likes

I just caught up with the new episodes of Trying and they are brilliant! I can’t wait for the next episode.

2 Likes

I’m waiting for it to finish and then will binge!

2 Likes

That is an excellent plan because I am stuck here thinking “Now? Is it now? HOW ABOUT NOW?”

Not seen this before. Is it actually funny, like Friends funny? Or Mrs Bucket funny? :sweat_smile:

Hopefully not, coz friends isn’t funny.

1 Like

How dare you! :open_mouth:

:hot_face:

MUST NOT FLAG. MUST NOT FLAG.

Trying is very good, it’s darker than Friends, it’s not so much everything is wonderful, but there are nicer moments in it.

3 Likes

For me it’s less of a sitcom/outright comedy and more of a light drama about a lovely funny young couple. Don’t get me wrong life throws some silly stuff at them but its nothing like Ross and his leather trousers :smile:

3 Likes

Trailer for S3 of Mythic Quest is now out btw.

3 Likes

Can’t wait for that!

And the plane not having a falangie (or however you spell it) :joy:

1 Like

Did we don’t have a phalange!

THE PLANE DOESNT HAVE A PHALANGE! :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Probably my all time favourite part :joy:

1 Like

Finally got around to starting season 3. The first episode is a great start to the season!

Enjoy! A very good season.

2 Likes

Luck is now available! Been looking forward to it for a while! Looks very Pixar-esque, and I think Apple would excel at producing Pixar style animations and story telling.

1 Like