Apple in Fintech (Apple Card, Apple Pay Later, Open Banking etc…)

That’s a lot of Revels blame!

@N26throwaway got one because he loves Christmas!

My avatar complaint was towards @RichardL so he picked a subtle colour for his instead.

3 Likes

Oh I want to get in on this… but will need to make it with something different.

Edit: went with evening coffee drinking and facing right :upside_down_face:

Edit edit: actually I wanted to see if it could throw in a Monzo card :face_holding_back_tears:

4 Likes

Ok, you win!

I was ready to get involved until it tried to make me sign up.

1 Like

To be fair I was the same until I realised I have account for the one time I used Teams for work.

1 Like

Your turn.

Chop chop!

4 Likes

Other AI image generators available.

1 Like

Have to admit it’s insane how good it can perfect and image just adding a couple of words to the sentence.

Also interesting that the first Monzo card it added was the blue Plus card. Had to specify coral coloured.

1 Like

How long should it take to generate? It’s been going for 40 minutes now.

Try refreshing and looking at the bottom of the screen. Mine always were there within a few seconds but the screen wouldn’t update.

1 Like

Seems it doesn’t like macOS Safari. Tried with Firefox and it was pretty much instant. In fact, the ones I’d created in Safari were there, too.

More orbs! More orbs! More orbs! More orbs!

1 Like

Orbtastic :disco:

2 Likes

I’ve had a santa hat on my avatar every year for Xmas - along with the flashing trees in my profile image. Also had a mask on it when we had to ‘take precautions’.

The only change this year is I added shades, to go along with everyone else.

What we really need is .gif support for avatar images switching on. Then the fun will really start.

I forgot about my work Teams account!

1 Like

You are positively glowing.

2 Likes

The Bing people will be very confused about this influx of requests for Christmas orbs

1 Like

Seeing as I’m stuck in traffic (stay clear of a19 south by Northallerton). How do you do it?

3 Likes

“pink and yellow orb with sunglasses and goatee and santa hat”

2 Likes