App Forgets Manually Assigned Categories & Incorrect Merchant Names

• When you manually adjust the category for a transaction, it changes back to its original shortly afterward.

• Some retailers (like the M&S in Brixton) have long complicated names including PLC and road name, where in the prepay app they simply showed the retailer name.

1 Like

I haven’t experienced this, has it happened to you often?

The team are aware of this issue, they’ve actually mentioned it in the Help section of the app & are planning to fix it :soon:

Merchant data (things like logos, correct names, correct locations) may sometimes be incorrect or look wrong. Please don’t report these as we will fix them in bulk later.

Thanks for the note about the merchant names, I hadn’t seen that.

Having only had the account for a few days I don’t have a large volume of transactions yet, but in particular the category changes I made to “Boots” and “Imperial War Museum” didn’t stick.

1 Like

I had a category switch back to General after I’d manually changed it to Eating Out yesterday. But I figured it was just because my internet connection was down at that time.

I had the category on one entry revert back. Thanks for flagging that place names will eventually get fixed; I sent in a couple of corrections to Virgin Media yesterday not realising this.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.