App feature "unlocks" (eg Pulse)

(Joe H) #1

Apologies if this is in the wrong section - I had a quick look through the forum for similar posts but couldn’t see any…

So I’ve been using the Beta card and app for 2-3 weeks so far. After a little while I get a notification that I’ve unlocked a new feature (Pulse)

Ooh.

After a bit longer I got another notification saying I’d unlocked another feature (ooh!), but the notification didn’t say what and when I opened the app it still didn’t tell me what I’d unlocked and I can’t see anything different.

So my question / suggestion is… How about a page in-app that lists all the features that can / have been unlocked?

A few other apps gamify the user experience, which helps “incentivise” them to use the app more.

Or where can I see what features I can unlock?

Ta :slight_smile:

(Colin Robinson) #2

The second one I unlocked was search if that helps?

(Hugo Cornejo) #3

You are totally right, we’re not giving you any predictability over the features that will unlock. The reason for that is that we haven’t built them yet :slight_smile:

Once we have a good set of features we’ll revisit the whole onboarding to see what’s the best way to incentivise use of the app/card and communicate all the benefits of the product. Lots of room to improve :sweat_smile:

(Colin Robinson) #4

I actually like being surprised by what I unlock so I’d better stay clear of spoiler threads :tada: