App Evolution (new look Monzo app): Feedback Megathread šŸ“£

Good spot!!

My font has just updated and I donā€™t think Iā€™m a fan.

Didnā€™t like tsb for this same reason.

Feels like itā€™s been squashed/stretched. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Thanks for flagging this, a fix is incoming :soon:

6 Likes

Huge issues with cached amounts, transactions etc throughout the app. I paid Flex early, and the card transaction feed still shows the pending one, the total has shown it going out but the new transaction hasnā€™t appeared in the feed.

To be honest, the app is bordering no unusable, as it took me to force close & reopen for the ā€œYouā€™re in your overdraftā€ line item to be removed after Iā€™d been paid today, ignoring the fact that the balance had increased in the card carousel

The cards on the homepage also donā€™t seem to use the same totals as those in the card carousel, as theyā€™re out of date when you go back to the ā€œnew homepageā€

All a bit confusing, and janky at the moment unfortunately. Only noticing a lot of these as itā€™s payday today.

on iOS here.

Iā€™ve been using the new and while Iā€™m not a huge fan, this is the direction so I might as well get used to it.

But I switched back yesterday, not really sure why but I feel so much more ā€œon topā€ of my money when I can see all my pots in a list. Monzo make a big deal out of pots (rightly so!) but I just donā€™t think the horizontal scrolling works.

I flit between hiding pots and not, but being able to see everything in a list, see what my total balance is for both my Monzo accounts, easily see whatā€™s in each pot just gives me a feeling of having more control.

I like the top part of the new, give me my pots in a list below that and that to me would be a huge improvement.

9 Likes

Also really not enjoying the new font of the balance - so much more difficult to read than before!

Taking advantage of the slowness in Trends to grab this screenshot:

The clash between the Premium gradient and the new green is quite something. :scream:

2 Likes

How weird, I presumed that they would just have this green gradient throughout superseding whatever you had previously.

2 Likes

Allow meā€¦

:man_cook: :kiss:

11 Likes

Pots in the same design as the accounts at the top but in a separate area would be great.

1 Like

I like it and personally Iā€™d even drop the latest activity section and have pots starting under accounts.

7 Likes

That but with pot totals and :pinched_fingers:

3 Likes

Me too. Itā€™s useless as itā€™s always full of upcoming transactions. Personal circumstances of course, but I rarely see an actual ā€˜just spentā€™ transaction in there.

4 Likes

Iā€™m really hoping a level of personal moving about/closing or hiding sections comes at some stage. I find the latest activity section really not useful at all.

What I have in my connected accounts/pots, much more so.

5 Likes

Itā€™s there, I just hid it a bit.

2 Likes

Ah yeah, it already does that!

But I agree, your version of displaying pots is the better one (for me anyway)

1 Like

Sounds great! It would be great if we could have more options on visualising our expenditure - for example, a doughnut diagram splut by my customer categories :slightly_smiling_face:

And I just thought it was the plus gradient now carrying through to the rest of the app. Guess not. So every one has this?

BRB whilst I now go and vote on the vile green topic.

3 Likes

I donā€™t on Trends [iOS Plus member] - but then again mineā€™s not stuck in loading, so might be that?

1 Like

I have it everywhere (plus member), itā€™s a bit more subtle when you have the interface elements hiding most of it though.

1 Like