Anonymous Straw Poll - Did You Vote?

I’m watching your election with great interest from across the pond. I want to see the results of this poll, but I do not want to skew the results of it.

1 Like

It’s currently at Labour 45%, Tory 29%, Other 8%, Green 7%, Lib Dem 6%, Brexit Party 1%.

1 Like

And 89 voters

1 Like

on these results from an obvs unbiased equal weighted sample

Labour 305 seats
Conservative 188 seats
Green 45 seats
Liberals 32 seats
Brexit party 6 seats
others 52 seats
No party 26 seats

…O…K…A…Y…lol

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

at the last election there were 57 seats between the SNP, NI parties and Plain Cymru

so maybe this is more accurate than we thought :eyes:

it isnt

1 Like

Exit poll :eyes::eyes:

yeah, that’s a huge number to be wrong

No point in staying up with that exit poll prediction for me.

I JUST WANT CHANGE. I don’t care who does it at this point. Just stop fucking about and look after the people.

15 Likes

I am legit angry about this. It’s a fucking nightmare.

9 Likes

I voted for real and here.

With a son doing A-Level Government & Politics and a wife in hospital so not likely to be disturbed (by me), I guess I’m in for a late night of viewing.

Green an option, but SNP/DUP/SF/PC not represented?

Not London– England–centric at all.

1 Like

That’s totally my bad, I made the poll rather quickly and should have put some more time into it - I did try to edit but it wasn’t possible after 5 minutes.

I don’t live in London, for the record.

3 Likes

The northern irish parties (UUP, DUP, Alliance, Sinn Fein, SDLP) make no impact on the UK result so it doesnt really make a difference if they are listed or not

1 Like

The DUP has had quite a significant effect on UK politics over the past two years. The Greens, less so.

1 Like

yep but they wont this time

1 Like

I don’t have enough wine for this :sob:

4 Likes

I’m glad I stocked up on Juul pods myself.

3 Likes

So shocked to see such a gap in the exit polls.

I think I need to go to bed before I get sucked into the election coverage.

3 Likes

I won’t claim to know much about UK politics, but I am bummed and worried, especially about NHS.

But again, I have my lefty filter and don’t know enough about your politics to say too much

3 Likes

It’s morning where I’m watching from but I’m honestly considering breaking out the hard stuff… what a shitshow.

4 Likes