Announcing Our £22m Investment Round and Crowdfunding!

yep, didn’t get that. And all attempts to find out why are hitting a brick wall. I’m leaving it for now… four different members of CS all telling me slightly different things… so I give up. Shame I would have liked a bit more transparency about what might have happened. I get things go wrong, I’d just like to know what happened and why.

Here’s Crowdcube’s summary of this crowdfunding campaign -

it’s not 100% clear to me which record Monzo broke this time around. But having read Crowdcube’s summary of their campaigns in 2016, I assume it was the number of investors, which was 6,500 vs the 3,500 who invested in Crowdcube’s own fundraising campaign.

Edit - this tweet confirms that, that’s correct -

That does help put the (justified) complaints about the number of people who had a chance to / missed out on, investing in Monzo’s round in perspective for me.

5 Likes

Hi @Naji is this blog post with the analysis of successful pledgers still on it’s way or have I missed it somewhere? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@effsee the numbers are in and it’s on the way, we’ll posting soon!

7 Likes

Has anyone received the certificate after payment confirmation from crowdcube? They’re taking their time it seems.

it always takes them some time, this is not specific to Monzo but all CrowdCube fundraisings

1 Like