✅ [Android/iOS] Scheduled pot withdrawals occur *after* scheduled payments, causing scheduled payments to fail

Oh no! Sorry about this. I hope your Direct Debits worked correctly when retried later in the day. We’ll take a look at this ASAP.

5 Likes

I did them manually and they worked then. Please let us know when there’s a fix in place.

Yes, the pot withdrawals occurred after my dd, We need to have enough funds because this feature doesn’t work.

1 Like

Any progress on this one Jami?

3 Likes

Yes just checked today my pot withdrawal came out after my DD. DD at 2 and pot at 3.

Yes, finally it’s been fixed it

1 Like

The pot withdrawal needs to be before the DD.

4 Likes

I do not believe it has been fixed - a scheduled pot withdrawal I tried came out at 3.06am, whereas DDs fire between 2.00am and 3.00am.

1 Like

Mine was the other way round.

iTunes is a card subscription, not a direct debit.

1 Like

Ohhh right, my council payment occurred before my withdrawal :persevere:

:man_facepalming:

Jami had answered after my payment occurred so I thought it had been fixed but iTunes is a card subscription. My next DD is due on 1 Nov :face_with_monocle:

Hey all,
Appreciate that this is still not working well for some people. We have some further changes in the pipeline now that should help things. I anticipate that this change will be done before the end of the week.

Thanks
Kieran

10 Likes

Looking forward to it. Please let us know once the change is pushed so that we can test it.

1 Like

All being well, it will be ready for testing on Monday when the next batch of direct debits goes out.

5 Likes

It would be good if IFTTT pot transfers also moved at the same time as what others are mentioning above.

They seem to occur at 9am.

Our default applets trigger at 8am UTC (9am BST). By using the ‘date and time’ trigger you can customise this for simpler applets though!

2 Likes

Ahh awesome! In my mind I was thinking of the 1p having challenge, would be nice if it ran alongside other outgoings or something but that’s just my preference :slight_smile: