✅ [Android/iOS] Scheduled pot withdrawals occur *after* scheduled payments, causing scheduled payments to fail

(Jami Welch) #41

Oh no! Sorry about this. I hope your Direct Debits worked correctly when retried later in the day. We’ll take a look at this ASAP.

(Duncan) #42

I did them manually and they worked then. Please let us know when there’s a fix in place.

Yes, the pot withdrawals occurred after my dd, We need to have enough funds because this feature doesn’t work.

(Duncan) #44

Any progress on this one Jami?

Yes just checked today my pot withdrawal came out after my DD. DD at 2 and pot at 3.

Yes, finally it’s been fixed it

(Duncan) #47

The pot withdrawal needs to be before the DD.

(Duncan) #48

I do not believe it has been fixed - a scheduled pot withdrawal I tried came out at 3.06am, whereas DDs fire between 2.00am and 3.00am.

Mine was the other way round.

(Peter Shillito) #51

iTunes is a card subscription, not a direct debit.

Ohhh right, my council payment occurred before my withdrawal :persevere:

(Duncan) #53

:man_facepalming:

Jami had answered after my payment occurred so I thought it had been fixed but iTunes is a card subscription. My next DD is due on 1 Nov :face_with_monocle:

(Kieran McHugh) #55

Hey all,
Appreciate that this is still not working well for some people. We have some further changes in the pipeline now that should help things. I anticipate that this change will be done before the end of the week.

Thanks
Kieran

(Duncan) #56

Looking forward to it. Please let us know once the change is pushed so that we can test it.

(Kieran McHugh) #57

All being well, it will be ready for testing on Monday when the next batch of direct debits goes out.

(Jack) #58

It would be good if IFTTT pot transfers also moved at the same time as what others are mentioning above.

They seem to occur at 9am.

(Kieran McHugh) #59

Our default applets trigger at 8am UTC (9am BST). By using the ‘date and time’ trigger you can customise this for simpler applets though!

(Jack) #60

Ahh awesome! In my mind I was thinking of the 1p having challenge, would be nice if it ran alongside other outgoings or something but that’s just my preference :slight_smile: