[Android] Incorrect "Pot Type" listed for ISA

Issue:
Just opened a new ISA pot. I noted that when viewing the pot the “Post type” is unexpectedly listed as “Regular Pot”.

I expected some other kind of description like “Flexible ISA Savings Pot” - for example where the previous interest bearing account is called “Flexible Savings Pot”.

Details to reproduce:

1. Open ISA pot
  2. Select Account tab
  3. Select ISA pot
  4. Note pot type listed

Device: Pixel 2 XL
App Version: Beta 2.42.0

Screenshots: Unable to take screenshots because of enforced security limitations by Monzo.

Update: Updated app - same version number 2.42.0 applied - now listing as “Flexible Savings Pot” with “Cash ISA” underneath.

This may be because of app update (with same version number) or because of forced app restart by update.

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: ISAs :moneybag:

Issue:
Just opened a new ISA pot. I noted that when viewing the pot the “Post type” is unexpectedly listed as “Regular Pot”.

I expected some other kind of description like “Flexible ISA Savings Pot” - for example where the previous interest bearing account is called “Flexible Savings Pot”.

Details to reproduce:

1. Open ISA pot
  2. Select Account tab
  3. Select ISA pot
  4. Note pot type listed

Device: Pixel 2 XL
App Version: Beta 2.42.0

Screenshots: Unable to take screenshots because of enforced security limitations by Monzo.

Update: Updated app - same version number 2.42.0 applied - now listing as “Flexible Savings Pot” with “Cash ISA” underneath.

This may be because of app update (with same version number) or because of forced app restart by update.

Really? You can still take screenshots of the Monzo app on iOS and I hope this remains true.

Yes you receive the following on Android 9:

1 Like

It is an option in the settings of the app:
Capture

3 Likes

Thanks @bzc - you’re right - forgot about that setting.

@viderz frankly merging these topics is just confusing - my topic was an “issue” that could have potentially been checked by devs and closed out…
… now it’s merged it makes no sense.

… but you do you.

These post are read by staff at Monzo and any problems found can be fixed, it doesn’t need a second post, if you want me to separate them i will happily oblige