Android Help & Feedback button always crashes

Hello!

When trying to use the button for Help & Feedback on the Android app it always crashes and closes it.

Details:
Moto G 2015
Cyanogenmod 13
Using the App Lock option. Forced to use the password/pattern when starting the app or going a notification for it.

Regards

It doesn’t crash on mine.
Oneplus 3
Android 6.0.1

Can you try uninstalling the app then clearing your device cache and reinstalling it.

Thanks for the reply.

Yes I tried these things.

Noticed that if I unlock the folder the Help & Feedback button works, once I lock it again that button crashes - So I’m wondering if it’s a permission issue.

This is important for me as a payments app I’d rather have it locked down.

This is the feature: http://www.androidcentral.com/folder-locking-how-it-works-and-why-it-awesome

Regards

Hmm it sounds like the app isn’t able to unlock the folder. I’d try and get in touch with @Naji and see if he can do something

@goncalo Hi Goncalo! It’s still early days for the Android app so we’re finding out about some of these bugs at the same time as you! I will pass this on to the engineering team to see if there is any fix :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Just a quick question.
Are we due to get the full release soon. Loving the beta so far

@Jkb114 great to hear Josh! There will be a full Beta release very soon. It won’t have all the functionality of the iPhone app initially, but we will be constantly adding with each update :+1:

@Naji Great news. Can’t wait to see what you guys come up with. Much prefer the Android version using material design makes it look less cramped

@goncalo looks like this is a Cyanogenmod specific issue. It’s a problem the engineering team are aware of and solving it is on the to do list :+1:

1 Like

No worries, just making sure you knew.

Thanks for the great work!

Was just about to report this, but it looks like you’ve got it in hand.

Love the auto-topic suggest when starting a new post, it just saved me from creating a duplicate topic.

3 Likes