Android Help & Feedback button always crashes

(goncalo) #1

Hello!

When trying to use the button for Help & Feedback on the Android app it always crashes and closes it.

Details:
Moto G 2015
Cyanogenmod 13
Using the App Lock option. Forced to use the password/pattern when starting the app or going a notification for it.

Regards

(Josh Bray) #2

It doesn’t crash on mine.
Oneplus 3
Android 6.0.1

Can you try uninstalling the app then clearing your device cache and reinstalling it.

(goncalo) #3

Thanks for the reply.

Yes I tried these things.

Noticed that if I unlock the folder the Help & Feedback button works, once I lock it again that button crashes - So I’m wondering if it’s a permission issue.

This is important for me as a payments app I’d rather have it locked down.

This is the feature: http://www.androidcentral.com/folder-locking-how-it-works-and-why-it-awesome

Regards

(Josh Bray) #4

Hmm it sounds like the app isn’t able to unlock the folder. I’d try and get in touch with @Naji and see if he can do something

(Naji Esiri) #5

@goncalo Hi Goncalo! It’s still early days for the Android app so we’re finding out about some of these bugs at the same time as you! I will pass this on to the engineering team to see if there is any fix :slightly_smiling_face:

(Josh Bray) #6

Just a quick question.
Are we due to get the full release soon. Loving the beta so far

(Naji Esiri) #7

@Jkb114 great to hear Josh! There will be a full Beta release very soon. It won’t have all the functionality of the iPhone app initially, but we will be constantly adding with each update :+1:

(Josh Bray) #8

@Naji Great news. Can’t wait to see what you guys come up with. Much prefer the Android version using material design makes it look less cramped

(Naji Esiri) #9

@goncalo looks like this is a Cyanogenmod specific issue. It’s a problem the engineering team are aware of and solving it is on the to do list :+1:

(goncalo) #10

No worries, just making sure you knew.

Thanks for the great work!

(Andrew Schofield) #11

Was just about to report this, but it looks like you’ve got it in hand.

Love the auto-topic suggest when starting a new post, it just saved me from creating a duplicate topic.