[Android] Delay in app updating after adding/withdrawing from pot

Hi. is anyone else having problems with the app not updating itself when you add/withdraw money from pots? I am finding I have to quit the app and re-open for changes to become apparent?

This is on the new navigation.

Android v.9
OnePlus6

im having the same problem, just holding out as it is probably a bug

2 Likes

Ah okā€¦Iā€™m not alone then. Have to admit I have gone back to the old navigation as I didnā€™t really like the new one as muchā€¦seemed very fiddly in comparisonā€¦however that could just be me getting used to it :slight_smile:

The new nav is different (I like it after using it for a little while now - since they started the testing of the new interface) But keep in mind that it is still in beta, so things arenā€™t perfect yet

You shouldnā€™t need to quit and restart. Just go to Payments, then back to Home, and it should update itself.

2 Likes

Yep Iā€™ve tested this and having the problem with 2.57 on iOS :apple:
Iā€™m on the new nav, and have mentioned it in that thread.

I know it should :wink:

I would be far better if it did it without having to click aboutā€¦just like it does on the ā€˜oldā€™ navigation.

Thatā€™s the fun of having a beta version of something! Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be fixed in the next (or the next next) version.

I guessā€¦I have reverted to the ā€˜oldā€™ navigation for nowā€¦like I said before I am really not a fan of the new navigation system at all :frowning:

Same issue here on 2.57.0 using OnePlus 6 running Android 9

Iā€™m on the OnePlus 6 tooā€¦

1 Like