[Android] "Add to gPay" button on account screen

Is really annoying. I already have my card in gPay and there is no way to dismiss the button (I have tried to add card again, but the button is still there…)

4 Likes

Hmm! Odd :stuck_out_tongue: Mine disappeared when I added my card to GPay :slight_smile:

Which version of the app are you on? I’d guess 2.22.0 or 2.23.0?

I’d force close the app & clear the cache (long press the app in your launcher and hit “app info” at the top, then go into storage & clear cache :slight_smile:)

If that doesn’t work then you may have found a proper bug :eyes:

Is your card frozen often? There was a post about an issue with it still showing if your card is frozen. Sure I read it’s fixed in next release

May be wrong!

I just tested this, so if I freeze my card and then unfreeze it All to Gpay appears and won’t go away even after clicking it.

The only way it seems to work is if I delete my card from Google Pay and add it again via Monzo app.

I have never frozen my card.

I can’t add it to Google pay as it is already added, and to remove it from gPay would be a whole world of pain as it is linked to subscriptions etc.

I have force closed the app and cleared the cache, and it is still there mocking me…

2 Likes

Mine is still stuck there despite being added to my Google pay account. I’ve never frozen my card either :frowning:

1 Like

I just deleted my card from my Google account and added it to Gpay through the app because it’s showing both cards in the Gpay app

Any update on this? I still have a massive “add to Google pay” button that I can’t remove…

1 Like