Am I actually in the queue/signed up?

I’m not sure if this is a bug or if i’m missing something. I’ve entered my email address into the app,clicked the link in the log in email, then i entered my name, date of birth and postcode in the app. The app now seems to be stuck on a screen which says ‘invite 3 friends to receive your card sooner or the waiting time for a card is 1-2 weeks’. However i’ve read on here somewhere that you should be able to see your position in the queue, but the app still seems to be stuck on the invite friends screen. Also it feels like something is missing as they have not taken my address to post me a card and there is no info in the app about taking my address in the future or seeing my position in the queue.There is literally just the invite screen…I should add that i do not want to invite friends, I want to take the option of waiting 1-2 weeks .

Don’t worry, everything’s still working the way it should be :slightly_smiling_face: here’s why you’re not seeing your place in the queue at the moment -

If you don’t invite anyone you will just queue as normal.

Once you get to the top of the queue, you’ll be asked to enter your address & make your first deposit, to add funds to your card etc. and then your card will be sent out straight away.

1 Like

That’s great, thanks for the quick reply!

1 Like

Don’t worry the cards come out pretty quick!

@NikB If you’d like me to check your queue place, so you have an idea where you’re at, fire me a PM and I can take a look :slightly_smiling_face:

@Naji Hello, any chance you could check my place? I have the same screen and willing to top up whenever I can :slight_smile:

@iGee re no worries, just PM me your registration e-mail address :slightly_smiling_face: