Add custom images to your Pots

Now I need to find some suitable images for my Christmas 2019 pot! :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

That’s amazing!! :hot_coral_heart:

Awesome stuff Monzo :sunglasses: I’ll be keeping an eye out for hints in upcoming betas :eyes:

I’ll finally be able to use my Christmas Piggy :joy::joy::joy:

19 Likes

A welcome tweak for sure!

2 Likes

Hey @cookywook, can you confirm the dimensions any images might need to be (or if it copes with cropping etc, what’s the recommended)? Just so I can start my search in preparation!

5 Likes

How :soon: are we talking here?

2 Likes

… and will this launch on :android: at the same time as :green_apple:

6 Likes

Woooo been waiting for this for a while :slight_smile: glad it’s finally going to happen.

2 Likes

@cookywook Is this in progress, or coming soon? :eyes: Normally there’s a progress/status on them.

1 Like

Added! It’s a Coming Soon one

8 Likes

The one I’ve chosen from Unsplash

7 Likes

Fantastic stuff - can’t wait for this! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

@cookywook will there also be more Monzo stock images available for those who cant be bothered looking for an image themselves?

7 Likes

Yayyyyy - I like this, I’m not a fan of the pre chosen options at all. They rarely match the goal so gives little inspiration or motivation

1 Like

Will this come to Android on the same timescale as iOS?

2 Likes

I finally get to use this on a pot!

i_made_this_fanart_o

11 Likes

If I upload a pic where is it being stored, on device or somewhere on Monzo’s servers?

7 Likes

My assumption is that the priority of this was low compared to other (mission critical) projects.

1 Like

I was curious about this too - the fact that iOS screens were shown to promote the feature - look up 12 previous posts from this one (or immediately below…)

Great news @cookywook

I would assume they would be stored at monzo - otherwise whenever you get told to delete and reinstall the app for the hundredth time, you would lose all your pot pics.

4 Likes