A new look for the Account tab

Is there an Android mock-up for this by any chance, Monzo peeps? :heart:

I would assume that it is the same for both platforms. Especially since they haven’t stated this is IOS specific :slight_smile:

I hope so! Although from the fact that pot details look pretty identical I assume this will be pretty close. Only thing I think will be different is the My Money/My Account tabs will be more like Android tabs.

Hope this comes in the month of Feb :pray:

In terms of releases it was a pretty dry jan

2 Likes

I see what you did there!! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

We are now gradually rolling this out on Android. iOS is just around the corner, don’t worry! It’s a vital part of the app, so it’s extremely important it works. We’ll be increasing the rollout over the week if all goes smoothly with the first portion of users.

Some of you will start seeing this on Android today! Can’t wait to hear all your feedback. :pray:

23 Likes

Repeatedly relaunches the app :eyes:

In all seriousness though, super eager to see this :grin: looks like a lot of effort has been put into the redesign of this page, bet it’s exciting to see the fruits of your labor finally rolling out to the masses :hot_coral_heart:

6 Likes

I uber hope you’re part of it so you then tear it down for us

1 Like

The code all exists in the app :wink::grin: there’s not much for me to spot :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’ve seen tweaks to the colours of the pot goal bar but it’s all been changed at a level that even I can’t see :see_no_evil:

I do hope that I wiggle my way into the first batch though :crossed_fingers: I’ll be sure to share oodles of screenshots :grin: (redacted, of course)

5 Likes

I mean you’ll reliably screenshot everything

1 Like

I luuuuuuuurve it

4 Likes

Ahh shucks.

Buzzing to see this though going to make a massive difference to the look and feel of the app :tada:

2 Likes

Can’t wait see and play about with it (iOS)

2 Likes

How far round the corner is iOS?

1 Like

Aw. I was not worthy, just yet :pensive:

👀

Screenshot_20190219-165431_Monzo

18 Likes

Looks great!

Two points based on your screenshots… is the pot total not going to be shown on this page now? :thinking:

Also i feel like they should cut the whitespace down between the progress bar and the pot image more like the design pics.

Other than those two minor things i love it!

1 Like

Sorry, that’s to hide all my money :wink: :money_mouth_face::money_with_wings:

5 Likes

Or lack of :face_with_monocle::eyes::joy:

4 Likes

burn

9 Likes