2FA for Community Forum: The selected second factor method is not enabled for your account

Is there any way I can access my old community account? Upgraded my phone and completely forgot to transfer my 2FA details.

I get a magic link; and the webpage displays the following message: The selected second factor method is not enabled for your account

Thanks!

You only need the Magic Link to get into your Monzo account, not sure what the second message is - are you using a personal email account or a Gsuite/Office 365 account?

As above :point_up:

Also make sure that you’re opening the email on the same device that you have Monzo installed on.

Ahh - should’ve been clearer! This is for the community forum :slight_smile:

Ahhh, didn’t know there was 2FA on here to be honest - I’ll have to set that up myself.

Probably one for @simonb or @AlanDoe, managing forum accounts is one of the things they can help with :slight_smile:

What’s the original username?

Hi; the user was: thebiglebowski - thanks!

Can you pop me an email to simonb@monzo.com from the email registered to that account so I can confirm you are the owner please?

@AlanDoe: could you please assist; I had a brief breakthrough with @simonb deactivating and reactivating my account but he’s sadly left. Thanks!

Hi,

Any updates on the above? Thanks.

You might be better (if you haven’t already) sending a private message to @AlanDoe so he can pick it up next time he visits :slight_smile:

Hi, I’ve been waiting for a response for about 5 months now. Does @AlanDoe still work for Monzo in this role? I’ve messaged him aa few times without a response. He did say he was busy and looking into it at one point, but that trail has gone cold. Thanks.

Still work here and on it @ITnoob.

:+1: