2016 In Numbers

(Naji Esiri) #22

@uncle_fungus I was thinking more along the lines of with how many users signed up using each device and details on the demographics there :slightly_smiling_face:

You never know when looking at this data for the first time if there will be any interesting insights…there may be a story worth telling in there, or maybe not!

(Andrew Schofield) #23

Yes, ok, signups might give you more interesting information. I wonder if the kind of people that use apple over android for Monzo is significantly different to the population at large.

(Jamie) #24

What are the top Monzo locations by number of transactions?

The only place I’ve regularly seen other Monzo cards is Pret on City Road so I reckon that’s got to be up there…

(Alex Sherwood) #25

You’re probably right! Monzo published another one of these infographics after it processed 20m of spend in total & Pret was the most popular merchant for eating out then -

(Jamie) #26

To be fair at least half of that Pret spend was probably me.

(Eve) #27

This is really interesting, I’m a student in Manchester and I’ve been trying to recommend it to all my friends but haven’t actually seen anyone else use it in the wild. A lot of my Monzo purchases go towards online shopping and eating out, I only spend an average of £40 on groceries a month. It’s a shame I can’t use my card for buses in Manchester, but I’m going to try it when I’m in London!

If you want to see Monzo in the wild come to Canary Wharf and hang out at Pret A Manger. Every.single.guy.

I’ve got the point where I recognise nuances in the coral from soft orange to burnt sunset. Yep. Connoisseur. The guys probably think I’m eyeing them up but no only got eyes for Monzo :heart_eyes:

I admit it’s a slightly weird habit cruising guys wallets I should probably find a new hobby …