1Password Families Giveaway!

Good morning everyone! :smiley:

I have a free 1 year subscription to 1Password for a lucky forum user! :partying_face:

So if anyone was on the fence about 1Password, this will be a good opportunity to try it for a year!

It’s worth around £50, and up to 5 different users can be on the one Family plan.

More info can be found here - https://1password.com/families/

Now, rather than a “first come first served” approach… Let’s play a guessing game!

My wife gave birth on Friday :baby: , and yours truly was the one who delivered her (upstairs in the en suite!).

Ambulance and midwife were “busy”, and didn’t get there until 30 minutes after she was born.

So, to win a 1 year copy of 1Password Families…

How heavy was she when she was born?

In the case of a tie, I’ll ask what time she was born - Closest wins!

I’m not sure how long the offer is on for, so I’ll chose the winner at midday tomorrow!

Good luck :smiley:

Edit - I should probably add that I think it’s only for new 1Password users - But it doesn’t actually say.

Second edit - Please guess in Pounds and Ounces… and 1 guess per person :smiley:

5 Likes

Ooooo how exciting. Congratulations!! I am going to go for 7lb 8oz :slight_smile:

1 Like

7ib 12oz

1 Like

And don’t answer to anyone who asks if it’s a boy or girl :rofl:

1 Like

I have same offer from 1Password but won’t want ruin @nickh’s game so when he has given his away just PM me and I will share mine with the 1st PM :slight_smile:

@nickh Congratulation and well done!

1 Like

First of all, congratulations! :partying_face:

My guess would be: 3.31kg (7 pound 4oz)

1 Like

Congratulations to you both. Now, as you delivered her in the en suite (:clap:) I think she may have been early, maybe 36/38 weeks, so i’m going for 5lb 10oz :+1:

1 Like

Congratulations, May your nights be filled with sleep :wink:

My guess will be 6lb 10oz

2 Likes

Congratulations! :confetti_ball: :baby: :baby_bottle:

1 Like

8lb 3oz my guess.

1 Like

6lb 7oz!

1 Like

I have the same, so after @SC95, ping me!

1 Like

Do you still have the code available?

7 pound 5 oz

1 Like

He did say in pounds and ounces. So maybe resubmit your answer in the above format.

1 Like

Sure. That would be 7 pound 4oz

1 Like

I didn’t make the rules…:man_shrugging:

Yup yup. I’ve edited my original guess to reflect that :wink:

2 Likes

Many congratulations!

I’m going 8lb 0oz

1 Like

Congrats mate,

My guess is 6 lb 8oz

1 Like