1.9.20 now live

And it’s live on on the App Store but as your thread has been merged into this one the title is now confusing!

1 Like

Anyone else confused by the late (or is it repeated) email notification of the testflight release? I update when the testflight app notifies me on the phone, and exitedly go in to check when I get the email to find I already have it!

1 Like

Yeah I just got it and it’s not showing an update :frowning:

1 Like

Just updated in the App store, it’s reset my touch ID preferences again! I’ve still not memorised my PIN so I’m wasting supports time getting that sent to me.

A what’s changed in this update in the notification feed would also be nice rather than hunting around the app and this forum…

Sorry, I missed the subtlty there and thought we were still discussing the TF release. I’ve fixed the title since the comments are still relevant to both.

1 Like

Right, I cannot for the life of me see the ‘order new card’ button when I freeze my card.
On the other hand, debit card top ups are back! Might be worth letting people know👌🏽

Can’t see a button to order new card?

Force close and restart. The button will be back. :slight_smile:

:man_facepalming: Usually the first thing I do. Thanks :pray:

1 Like

I have a little badge with a 1 as if there is some notification on the account button on the bottom bar… any idea what it’s there for? I can’t find anything it’s wanting me to look at

Try pots on the card page

thats the one, I swiped across to it before but I had to click it :slight_smile:

1 Like

You sure they are back? I just get my account details shown to me.

Hi,

I have been patiently awaiting the release of POTS on Android which I understand should have been Monday or Tuesday but it did not happen. I have just seen this article stating 1.9.20 now live.

Can someone help me understand if my app is updating or not? My app shows I am on version 1.16.1 - is this why the POTS update has not arrived? Should I be on a different version number by now?

Many thanks
Andy

1 Like

This is an iOS thread :wink:

I’m currently rocking 1.16.1 in the beta program. The next update code will have been frozen yesterday (Wednesday) and will be tested then released in a few days :slight_smile: Whether it includes pots or not, I don’t know!

1 Like

Oops! Didn’t know it was OIS sorry. Great stuff, thanks for the info, will wait a little longer then.

Andy

1 Like

Am I first one to notice top ups are now enabled?! :wink:

2 Likes

I think we’re doing a staged rollout so not everyone will have them yet :+1:

3 Likes

I have this now top ups enabled for current account and red notification.

1 Like

Nah, all our screens are pretty much blank. The Android app is VERY basic - we have nothing.

That would explain it