Running on 1.6.0 build 250.
Just putting a few observations in writing…
- The lighter theme is really good. It makes the app feel a lot fresher.
- I’m a bit jarred by the fact I can no longer tap on the amounts at the top of the screen to quickly get into ‘Spending’ and ‘Card’. I understand why it’s been moved, and I’ll obviously get used to it. Would there be any reason not to keep both?
- I’ve noticed when I’ve only got GPRS, entering into ‘Profile’ locks me out. I can’t press back or get out of the loading screen, so I have to force close the app.
- When scrolling down on the main screen, the ‘Card Balance’ and ‘Spent Today’ figures should fade out before they hit the status bar. The white of the text on the white of the status bar text looks a bit strange.
- ATM withdrawals no longer show a green ATM icon, but a greyed out ‘A’. I’m assuming this is a mistake? Whilst it makes sense for merchants that don’t yet have an icon to be grey abbreviations, it doesn’t for ATMs.
- When a merchant doesn’t have an icon, it used to show the icon of the category. I quite liked that. It’s gone in 1.6.
Other observations not specific to 1.6
- It would be nice when scrolling to the bottom of a Category, that it gave you the total spends for that category (much like it does when you select a merchant and scroll to the bottom)
- It’s been mentioned elsewhere, but I don’t really want notifications for new features - but I do want to see them in the app.
- It’s touched on above - but is there any way of putting a little icon, even a little coloured dot under the merchant logo, on the main screen to show what category a spend has been put into?
- I’ve been caught out by it on holiday recently - ATM limits! I don’t have a problem with them whilst you’re in testing, but I don’t know what they are to date. Can you put these in the app, perhaps under ATM merchant, so I know where I’m at in terms of daily, 30 day rolling and yearly?
- In my all time spends, ATM doesn’t add up correctly. It shows £2049.22, but my actual spend is £2017.83. This is because I still have a greyed out transaction from May of £31.39. The money has left my Mondo account, so it’s spent. However, it still hasn’t settled. It’s subject to a chargeback (the ATM didn’t deliver!). However, the money has left my account, so the total should be the higher amount.
- Total spent in merchants doesn’t include refund so is incorrect.
- Updating Notes doesn’t automatically refresh. Example: I do a search for ‘Joint’ (as in a joint spend - a workaround until you offer joint accounts!). Once we’ve paid each other back, I delete the word joint. Going back one screen to the search still shows that transaction marked as ‘Joint’. It’s updated and saved, but the search doesn’t refresh.
- There seems to be an issue with in-app chat. On several occasions, I’ve opened old chats about a specific issue (that lovely chargeback that’s still ongoing) and never received a reply. I ended up having to email in (old school). It shows ‘Seen’ so I’m not sure what’s going on here.
Phew. Anything that doesn’t make sense, let me know!